Answered By: Mike Loftus
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2020     Views: 28

picked up and processed.

If it is the green form for students who are not eligible for the NHS funding, this should also be sent to the school email box for the Head of Department to complete.


AskAHSW       -          Nursing students'




 Most of the placement forms will be for Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions at the moment, although some social workers and medical students will also claim.

More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info

Sorry, widget not found.