Answered By: Kathy Kinsella Last Updated: Mar 31, 2020 Views: 9836
After you have completed stage one of the enrolment process, we recommend that you change your password to something that is unique to you.
To do this:
- go to the Students Homepage
- Click on the box that says Password Reset
- Then click on Set Alternative Email
- Login with your student number and password (these details were on your stage one enrolment email)
- Hover over your name (top right-hand side of the screen)
- Choose Settings
- Choose Password
- Enter your 'current' password (from your Stage One enrolment email), then enter a new password of your choosing (it must be at least 8 characters)
- Press Change Password
If you have any queries please contact the Catalyst help desk on 01695 650800.
More Ways To Contact Us
Sorry, widget not found.